See more: Aldi savvy savers
In our Forum we have Health Visitors, Counsellors, Nurses, Legal experts and Social Workers, in fact a whole team of experts waiting to reply to your queries
Most active chat
Talk to an expert for free!
From health visitors to counsellors, nurses to social workers, we have a whole team of experts waiting to take your queries in the Netmums Drop-In Clinic (DIC).
Learn more about how the Drop-In Clinic works here , or visit the boards below to get answers now!
- Baby and child health
- Child mental health
- Maternal mental health
- Unhealthy relationships
- Support for dads
You might also like
- Sex and relationships
- Family and other relationships
- Money and budgeting
- What’s my baby’s sex?
- Parenting tweens and teens
- Court cases
- What would you do?
Yes, please! I want the best parenting news around
- HELP! minced beef in packet turned brown, DO WE EAT IT?
- Working in a school - term time only, how do I work out the pay?
- What age can baby move from lay flat pram to seat?
- XLS Medical - anyone tried it?
- When did you give your toddler a pillow and a duvet?
- CLEAR BLUE TESTS !!!! EXPERIMENT TO PROVE ALL THESE EVAP LINES WRONG
- How many nights can my partner stay over without affecting benefits?
- Council House - Applying for a new Kitchen and Bathroom - Home Swap
- How far along am I if clear blue says 1-2 weeks?
- How much is an average monthly food shop
All forum boards
- Product tests, sponsored chat and competitions
- Becoming a mum: TTC
- Becoming a mum: pregnancy
- Becoming a mum: labour and birth
- Being a mum
- Drop-In Clinic (DIC)
- Family food and recipes
- Health and wellbeing
- Home and garden
- Legal and social services
- Local chat and make friends
- Media and research requests
- Money advice
- Other chat
- Pregnancy terminations
- Special needs and disabilities